Water Purification & Purifiers from Advanced Water Solutions
If you are looking for a Water Purifier, Oxnard Water Company Advanced Water Solutions can install a custom filtration system in your home or business. If you are like most people, your home is the one of the largest investments you’ve ever made. It takes so many little details all working together in perfect harmony to ensure your home runs like a well-oiled machine. Here are three ways Oxnard Water Company Advanced Water Solutions can take care of your water through home water filtration, so you can take care of yourself and your family:
WHOLE HOME CHLORINE REMOVAL:
Chlorine is a nasty but necessary chemical used to disinfect municipal water supplies. Although it’s good for killing bacteria, it’s bad for your skin and your health. Over-the-counter chlorine filters for your shower and sink only can do so much before they themselves get overrun with bacteria and buildup. Our unique Whole Home Chlorine Filter removes chlorine for the ENTIRE home so you never have to change another filter again. Plus, it cleans itself automatically it truly is low-maintenance. Contact us to talk about a new water purifier.
WATER HARDNESS REMOVAL:
We all know the telltale signs of hard water. Just like flies in the springtime, those pesky hard water spots, scale in the bathtub, and embarrassing cloudiness on the wine glasses keep coming back again and again. Advanced Water Solutions offers a variety of water purifier hardness removal systems that ensure sparkling drinking glasses, clear shower glass, soft skin and hair, and lots of suds in your bubble bath (of course now you’ll have time to be IN the tub, instead of scrubbing the tub).
DRINKING WATER CONTAMINANT REMOVAL:
These days we can spend hours, if not days, pouring energy into worrying about the chemicals and contaminants we consume. As an increasingly health-conscious nation, we all are becoming aware of the necessity of clean drinking water. We’ve all heard the statistic that water makes up to 70% of our bodies (studies show in babies and small children water can make up even more). At Advanced Water Solutions, we provide an under-the-sink drinking water system which creates bottled-quality water from your existing water source! Our systems are proven to remove common and not-so-common contaminants so you can be worry-free when it comes to the water going in to your body.
To learn more about affordable, effective water purification, call us today or fill out the form below.
Here is a very nice twin softener installation done by our technician. This unit will give you soft water & filter the water coming into your home for chlorine, chloramines, pesticides and herbicides.
Tired of hard water spots all over your dishes and shower doors? Call us today! This system is one of our newest and most efficient water softeners with whole house filtration.
Do you have a tank-less hot water heater? Here is an install we did for a customer who had a tank-less water heater installed. In order to keep tank-less water heaters functioning properly you need to have soft water going thru the unit. If not hard water will build up inside the unit and cause it to malfunction.
WATER IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF YOUR HOME JUST AS IT IS FOR YOUR HEALTH. If you can picture your life with less time spent cleaning and worrying about what’s in the water you drink, then you can picture your life with water treatment from the professionals at Advanced Water Solutions.
Water Purifier Information - 805-385-4740
A Water purifier is used in the process of removing undesirable chemicals, biological contaminants, suspended solids and gases from water. The standards for drinking water quality are typically set by the government. These standards usually include minimum and maximum concentrations of contaminants. Purifying water may reduce the concentration of particulate matter as well as reducing the amount of a range of dissolved and particulate material derived from the surfaces that come from runoff due to rain. The goal is to produce water fit for a specific purpose. Most water is disinfected for human consumption (drinking water), but water purification may also be designed for a variety of other purposes, including fulfilling the requirements of medical, pharmacological, chemical and industrial applications.
HERE ARE A FEW BENEFITS OF SOFT WATER IN YOUR HOME
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. You know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, humidifier, or hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.
SOFT WATER IS BENEFICIAL THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME
IN THE KITCHEN…
- Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses
- Sparkling-clean sinks
- Longer life for plumbing and appliances
- Cleaner dishwasher with no scale buildup
IN THE BATHROOM…
- Cleaner fixtures with no soap-scum buildup
- Stain-free sinks, tubs, and showers
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Use less shampoo and conditioners
IN THE LAUNDRY…
- Wash is fresher, cleaner, and brighter
- Longer life for washing machine
- Use less detergent
- Softer clothes
Water Purification & Purifier Information
THERE ARE POTENTIALLY UNHEALTHY CONTAMINANTS IN YOUR WATER YOU DON’T WANT IN YOUR BODY
The safe drinking water act of 1974, which dictates the quality of water that you are legally allowed to get out of your tap, regulates less than 100 water contaminants. However the EPA estimates there are around 60,000 chemicals in the US right now. Just think about all of the medicines and prescriptions we take, pass through our system, and then end up back in our drinking water unregulated. The point isn’t to scare you, just to educate you about how we’ve been helping people improve their water by making it healthier. To reduce contaminants in your water up to 98% we have high quality Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter systems available along with our dedicated service and maintenance. We also offer sediment filters, carbon filters (to remove chlorine and odors), Ultraviolet Lights (to kill living organisms), and even Water Ionizers to provide alkaline water.
If you have any questions about home water filtration for you and your family - call (805)385-4740.