Buy Water Softener in Oxnard - 805-385-4740
Buy Water Softener in Oxnard - If you are looking for an Water Softener System for your home or business, Advanced Water Solutions can help. Hard water is fine to drink, but it is well known for its negative side effects when used throughout your home, and because of this, Deciding to add a water softener system to your home is an easy decision to make because it does have plenty of health benefits that regular H2O just doesn’t. Over time, many people have gone out to share their experiences after making the upgrade to their filtering or softner systems. If you are like most people, your home is the one of the largest investments you’ve ever made. It takes so many little details all working together in perfect harmony to ensure your home runs like a well-oiled machine. Here are three ways Advanced Water Solutions can take care of your water through home water filtration, so you can take care of yourself and your family:
WHOLE HOME CHLORINE REMOVAL:
Chlorine is a nasty but necessary chemical used to disinfect municipal water supplies. Although it’s good for killing bacteria, it’s bad for your skin and your health. Over-the-counter chlorine filters for your shower and sink only can do so much before they themselves get overrun with bacteria and buildup. Our unique Whole Home Chlorine Filter removes chlorine for the ENTIRE home so you never have to change another filter again. Plus, it cleans itself automatically it truly is low-maintenance. Contact us to Buy Water Softener in Ventura County.
WATER HARDNESS REMOVAL:
We all know the telltale signs of hard water. Just like flies in the springtime, those pesky hard water spots, scale in the bathtub, and embarrassing cloudiness on the wine glasses keep coming back again and again. Advanced Water Solutions offers a variety of hardness removal systems that ensure sparkling drinking glasses, clear shower glass, soft skin and hair, and lots of suds in your bubble bath (of course now you’ll have time to be IN the tub, instead of scrubbing the tub).
DRINKING WATER CONTAMINANT REMOVAL:
These days we can spend hours, if not days, pouring energy into worrying about the chemicals and contaminants we consume. As an increasingly health-conscious nation, we all are becoming aware of the necessity of clean drinking water. We’ve all heard the statistic that water makes up to 70% of our bodies (studies show in babies and small children water can make up even more). At Advanced Water Solutions, we provide an under-the-sink drinking water system which creates bottled-quality water from your existing water source! Our systems are proven to remove common and not-so-common contaminants so you can be worry-free when it comes to the water going in to your body.
Here is a very nice twin softener installation done by our technician. This unit is not only going to give you soft water, it will also filter the water coming into your home for Chlorine, Chloramines, pesticides and herbicides.
Tired of hard water spots all over your dishes and shower doors? Call us today! 805-385-4740 This system is one of our newest and most efficient water softeners with whole house filtration.
Do you have a tank-less hot water heater? Here is an install we did for a customer who had a tank-less water heater installed. In order to keep tank-less water heaters functioning properly you need to have soft water going thru the unit. If not hard water will build up inside the unit and cause it to malfunction.
WATER IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF YOUR HOME JUST AS IT IS FOR YOUR HEALTH. If you can picture your life with less time spent cleaning and worrying about what’s in the water you drink, then you can picture your life with water treatment from the professionals at Advanced Water Solutions.
Buy Water Softener in Oxnard - 805-385-4740
If you have questions about the benefits of soft water in your home or business, please call 805-385-4740
What are the benefits of soft water? If you live in Oxnard, our experience shows that you most likely have hard water in your home. That includes homes both on city water or a well. As a homeowner, it seems like there is always something to do to keep our house clean and presentable. However, with hard water we never realized how much time and money we were wasting each week.
HERE ARE A FEW BENEFITS OF SOFT WATER IN YOUR HOME
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. You know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, humidifier, or hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.
Oxnard is a major city in the United States, located along the coast of Southern California that was incorporated in 1903. It is located at the western edge of the fertile Oxnard Plain, sitting adjacent to an agricultural center of strawberries and lima beans. Oxnard is also the location of the National Weather Service forecast office that serves the Los Angeles area. It is the 19th most populous city in California and the most populous in Ventura County. The city lies approximately 60 miles west of downtown Los Angeles and is part of the larger Greater Los Angeles area. Oxnard is the most populous city in the Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is listed as one of the wealthiest areas in America, with its residents making well above the average national income.
SOFT WATER IS BENEFICIAL THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME
IN THE KITCHEN…
- Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses
- Sparkling-clean sinks
- Longer life for plumbing and appliances
- Cleaner dishwasher with no scale buildup
IN THE BATHROOM…
- Cleaner fixtures with no soap-scum buildup
- Stain-free sinks, tubs, and showers
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Use less shampoo and conditioners
IN THE LAUNDRY…
- Wash is fresher, cleaner, and brighter
- Longer life for washing machine
- Use less detergent
- Softer clothes